I don’t think there is a scuba diver anywhere that has not dreamed of diving the Red Sea! Well, now is the time to make that dream come true!
Join us for the amazing trip to this ancient land! You will have the opportunity to not only dive the Red Sea but also to tour the Pyramids, visit many of the Temples along the Nile, see the Great Sphinx and the many other famous sites. Our dream trip begins in Chicago where we will all meet. Then we’re off to Cairo for a couple of days where we will visit the Pyramids and the Great Museum of Egypt (think King Tut!), enjoy a dinner cruise on the Nile and more.
From Cairo we fly to Hurghada where we will board the Heaven Safir liveabaord to dive world class dive sites in the Northern Egyptian Red Sea.
There are more than 30 shipwrecks that rest north of Hurghada. We will dive wrecks from 19th century Carnatic to World War 2 Thistlegorm. Our dive guides will not only guide you around and inside these wrecks but will also give you a detailed story of these vessels. Brother islands offer you incomparable wall diving with great visibility, colorful soft and hard corals, sharks and some shipwrecks too. Divers often spot hammerheads, thresher sharks, silver tip and oceanic white tip sharks there.
$2,480 per person (Standard Cabin – double occupancy)
$2,580 per person (Upper Deck Queen Bed – double occupancy)
Final Balance due: April 1, 2023
- 3 nights / 4 days in Cairo – Steingenberger Pyramids Hotel
- 3 Breakfast, 2 lunch and 1 Dinner Nile Cruise
- Tours included: Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salahdin, Coptic Cairo, Nile dinner cruise
- 7 Nights aboard Heaven Safar Liveaboard (All meals, Diving, Nitrox, Park fee included)
- Air-International and Egypt in country air * this is estimated until booked , approximately $1000
- Gratuity, beer, wine on boat
- Visa $25
All payments are non-refundable and dependent on being able to fill your space. We highly recommend Dive Accident Insurance as well as Trip Cancellation Insurance. The Dive Assure Diamond Policy includes both Trip Cancellation Insurance & Diving Accident Insurance and can be purchased by going to our website and clicking on the link to Dive Assure or you can purchase it at Midwest Aquatics Swim & Scuba Center.
* Total price may change due to taxes or surcharges