Our adventure begins as we fly into the small Costa Rican town of Liberia and from there transfer to our beautiful beach side resort “Villa Sol”. The Villa Sol resort is located in the Guanacaste region and adjacent to Costa Rica’s best diving, Bat Island and Cataliona Island. These islands are home to Manta Rays, Schools of Cow – Nosed Rays, Spotted Eagle Rays, White-Tip Sharks, Clouds of Schooling Fish, Orcas, Pilot Whales and more.
Besides spectacular diving, Costa Rica is an outdoor enthusiast paradise. Amazing scenery and wildlife abound. You will be able to enjoy Hot Springs, Canopy Tours, Cultural Experiences, Volcano Tour, White Water Rafting, Canyon Rappelling and some wonderful Costa Rican meals.
$2,245 per person (double occupancy)
$2,653 Diver Single
$1,950 Non-Diver (double occupancy)
Final Balance due: April 1, 2022
- 5 nights at Villa Sol
- All meals
- All drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic
- 3 days 2-tank local boat dives
- Guachipelin Adventure Day – Zip line, tubing, horseback riding and Hot Springs
- ATV ride – afternoon ride in Guanacaste
- 3 night Manoa Arenal Volcano Resort, all meals 1st 2 days, breakfast only day 8
- Tabacon Hot Springs – night entrance w/ dinner
- Choice of White Water Rafting or Hanging Bridges and Waterfall Tour w/ lunch
- Private ground transfer
Airfare to Liberia, Gratuities, $15 National Park Fee, Rental Gear and Personal Expenses
All payments are non-refundable and dependent on being able to fill your space. We highly recommend Dive Accident Insurance as well as Trip Cancellation Insurance. The Dive Assure Diamond Policy includes both Trip Cancellation Insurance & Diving Accident Insurance and can be purchased by going to our website and clicking on the link to Dive Assure or you can purchase it at Midwest Aquatics Swim & Scuba Center.
* Total price may change due to taxes or surcharges